News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

Tract Optics

Started by sportacus, January 06, 2022, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportacus

Brief primer. Two Nikon engineers who quit, waited their requisite five years, then started TRACT. Was dyed in the wool 7mm of any flavor.  Then in 2013 started to hear whispers of the 6.5 CM.  Have a 3-15 Toric on the Ruger 77 Hawkeye Predator 6.5 CM that started me down the road to perdition. A happy history since with family and friends. Back to TRACT..  Been pinged since mid Dec. Pre order of the TORIC UHD, 1-8x24 30mm, LRVO.  2FP, MRAD or MOA.  Spendy but save $120 with pre order.  Will go on my Grendel.
If you have the shot, take it.

Rayatphonix

I have 3 Toric 30mm scopes.  Everyone who's looked through them has been impressed and 2 members of our hunting club have bought the 1" version.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

sportacus

Before I ordered, had a pleasant conversation with one of the two Jon's.  Smart guy with a great sense of humor.  Told him before I would pull the trigger, he needed to make the shipping charges go away.  He agreed that when he saw my order drop, would apply the amount of shipping as a credit.  Lo and behold, a man of his word.  The owners are hands on.  They are hunters/shooters that relate and understand that we can be a prickly bunch over little stuff.  Quality, a fair price and durability what I look for in any purchase.  Am sure the 1-8's will fit the bill.  Mentioned before, one will go a Grendel AR and the other on a Rem 7600 7mm-08. 
The pump had the trigger worked by a shop in CO right after I bought it in 1994.  Wears a Leupold VX 3 1.75-6, heavy duplex.  Wicked combo in heavy woods.  Will probably put the old Leupold on my Marlin 336C.
If you have the shot, take it.