News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Is there such a thing as 500 rd bulk 6.5CM ammo?

Started by tesoro, November 07, 2021, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesoro

I moved to the coast and sold all my loading gear as I am a rust phobe. I am trying to find a place that sells 500# lots of ie hornady ammo but it appears all the ones I find on the net are potential scams. And none take credit cards so tells you something. Has anyone out there found a legit supplier where one can get a price break?  thx

autoxforfun

You might give Copper Creek Cartridge a call and see if they have a discount for large orders.   They offer a variety of CM configurations with different bullets and brass options.

https://coppercreekcartridgeco.com/product-category/ammunition/65cm/

Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

jvw2008

They are temporarily out of stock right now but check with Prime Ammo. It's a little pricey but it's very good stuff and you can buy in bulk.

tesoro

Thanks guys. I did some looking too and I figure I should not have sold off all my loading gear 2 years ago!  I bet I had enuf components to make up 2500 creed rounds by re-cycling the Lapua brass. Oh well. I hunt and like to shoot atleast 500 rds a year offhand in the woods to keep in form. Guess I wont be doing that with my creed rifle which I never got to use, other than  on the range developing a few loads. It would have been a perfect deer rifle. Guess I will sell it and get a good 223 as I can use nato ammo at 65c a pop. Better then 2 dollars+!   I can imagine that even reloading nowadays makes fun shooting rather costly.