News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Ammo Supplier Website Scam!

Started by Stugotz, November 04, 2021, 10:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugotz

Not sure if this was already posted but better to be safe than sorry!

The following website reports to have loaded ammo in stock, Buyer Beware!

https://tacticoolammoshop.com/product-category/rifle-ammo/ 

And if that's not enough try this on for size:

It takes a complete lack of common sense to think a website sole payment options are bitcoin and bank transfers is not a scam.

Here is a little info from the BBB:

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angele...198/complaints

Surf (and purchase) Safely!        8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

jvw2008

The BBB link doesn't want to come up for me.

Stugotz

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

jvw2008

gman47564

If its not a reputable online store i stay clear of them.. i got something from a place i hadnt never bought from a couple months ago.. cant even remember what it was now but it was gun related.. got what i ordered a couple weeks later then three days later my bank called me wanting to know if i was in California buying internet service with my debt card.. lol.. needless to say that card got shut down right then..
Grant

missippyman

If you know someone who has ordered from them and had no luck, tell them to contact their state attorney generals office and file a complaint. Have all order and contact info for the AG's office. They are conducting interstate business and the AG has way more resources than we do.

sportacus

Thanks for jogging my memory.  Have had a case of Berger 135 on back order since last January.  Showed in stock when I hit the go button and when invoice popped, out of stock, backordered, and charged my card.  Seems to be a legit company.  Will give it another month then cancel the backorder.  My CC company very good at clawing back BS charges.  Great tip about getting state AG involved.
If you have the shot, take it.

sportacus

Yesterday, at lunch, a friend was about to pull the trigger on a Ruger American Predator 6.5CM for another friend.  Saw this constipated look on his face.  The price was right but they wanted payment in Bitcoin.  Almost turned the table over. No! Stop!  Too old and gas is too expensive for me to travel very far, but these MFers need to be tracked down and dragged by the ankles behind my Tundra until there is nothing left but a smear. 
If you have the shot, take it.

missippyman

I'm sorry to hear about all of people ripped off by these creeps. I have only ordered from established dealers, I have checked on some I haven't heard of with no one having used them, so I didn't order. I certainly hope they get caught, forced to refund ALL money they have stolen and sent to jail!