News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Added a new Toy!

Started by Stugotz, May 23, 2021, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugotz

About 2 months ago I add a Christensen Arms CA 9mm carbine. Bought it with the 16" carbon fiber wrapped barrel. The stock single stage match-grade trigger is very crisp with no creep. (I have read it is a Trigger Tech trigger.) I topped it off with a Holosun HE503CU-GR Elite sight which has a 65 MOA ring, 2 MOA dot that I can Toggle between.    8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Stugotz

I also ordered a B&T APC9 9mm Pro machine pistol and will be mounting a collapsible stock like the one pictured. This one will be wearing a Holosun He530c-gr Elite sight (currently on order.) I will be picking pistol up from my FFL tomorrow or Tuesday and will be ordering a REX SILENTIUM MG7 K Suppressor 9mm for it. At some point I will be ordering a Franklin Armory binary trigger for it.     8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Ranger 188

Those's B&T are suppose to be 1st class.

Stugotz

Quote from: Ranger 188 on May 23, 2021, 02:55:45 PMThose's B&T are suppose to be 1st class.

I hear she cycles like she's running on Grade 10 ball bearings.

gman47564

Cool looking toys... bet their alot of fun to shoot..
Grant

Stugotz

Just got home from the gun shop where I picked up my brand new B&T APC9 9mm Pro machine pistol! The picture shows my pistol with a customers REX SILENTIUM MG7 K Tri-lug Suppressor installed on it. (I also ordered a MOD X Modular Rifle Suppressor for it and I should have jail broke in about 7 months). As you can see this is a 2 piece can and will work on my 6.5 Grendel as well as the APC9.

Stugotz

Here is the Pix of my rifle with another customers can installed. the other pix is the collapsible stock I will install once I get the stamp for that.    8)

NightForce

Same Here!

NightForce

Quote from: Stugotz on May 25, 2021, 09:05:01 PMHere is the Pix of my rifle with another customers can installed. the other pix is the collapsible stock I will install once I get the stamp for that.    8)

How do you add photos here?

Stugotz

Quote from: NightForce on December 24, 2021, 05:17:12 AMHow do you add photos here?

In the next 'lite grayed' directly below this one click on the box "selecting them". From there you can drill in and attach a pix of your choice.

NightForce

Quote from: Stugotz on December 24, 2021, 08:01:52 AMIn the next 'lite grayed' directly below this one click on the box "selecting them". From there you can drill in and attach a pix of your choice.

Thank you!! ????????

DHuffman

The smaller you size the pictures the easier they load. I used to share a lot of pics using picresize.com and it worked well but it seemed it was slowing my device and getting a crazy amount of pop up ads the more I used it.
Dave

BCz

Quote from: HufD63 on December 24, 2021, 10:16:41 AMThe smaller you size the pictures the easier they load. I used to share a lot of pics using picresize.com and it worked well but it seemed it was slowing my device and getting a crazy amount of pop up ads the more I used it.

Well I'll be damn'd it finally worked.

mnbogboy

Aberdeen is 22 hours from portland, 11  hours from denver, 6 1/2 hours from me and 3 1/2 hours from Dave's south Dakota town! Looks like it will be quite a jauntforthewholegroup. I will be using dad's 870 ringmaster or maybe the old model 97 winchester. One of my sons has my old two pipe side by side.
I haventcarried or shot a shotgun for manyyears. I have no recipe forpheasat.
Now we have to chose a camp cook!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith