News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

7.62x50.5 CM

Started by mnbogboy, January 11, 2021, 11:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnbogboy

Quote from: jvw2008 on February 17, 2021, 07:48:49 PMI misinterpreted your post Randy - my bad, I'm sorry. Glad to hear you are back home though and wish you a very speedy recovery.
thanks Jerry I am totally depends t on my wife to bath dress & feed me now I even called her out I. The shop to be my left hand a couple of times back to therapy this afternoon at our local hospital hope they get my left hand working soon! One doesn't realize how much you use it for everyday simple tasks. Can't e eh zip up my jacket. Or pull up my pants without help.  Biggest fight of my life!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

jvw2008

Randy when I was six, I went from being the fastest runner in 1st grade to an iron lung, paralyzed from my neck down. It was a 12 year fight to get most of my body muscles working again. It's very easy to get frustrated and develop a negative attitude and that's the first step towards defeat. There is absolutely no substitute for physical therapy, routine exercise, and a positive attitude. Go get 'em buddy. You have a whole bunch of good folks pulling for you. ????

gman47564

being out in your garage doing things tells me theirs no quit in you randy...and i didnt figure they was... you will persevere through this bump in the road... you will be in all our thoughts and prayers here... wishing you a speedy recovery my fellow rifleman...

oh.. ps... LISTEN to what them doctors tell ya and do what they say !!!! :)
Grant

sportacus

Randy,
Know you will keep punching and kicking. 
Wayne
If you have the shot, take it.

DHuffman

Well wishes from me again Randy as well. Situations like yours remind me just how much I take for granted daily.
Dave

mnbogboy

Quote from: HufD63 on February 18, 2021, 06:36:23 PMWell wishes from me again Randy as well. Situations like yours remind me just how much I take for granted daily.
thanks again Dave Grant and Jerry a d wayne am doing fine by all accounts and am looking forward to more load development and gunsmithing.life has been full of surprises you never know what's  next.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

mnbogboy

Quote from: sportacus on February 18, 2021, 05:19:31 PMRandy,
Know you will keep punching and kicking. 
Wayne
punching and kicking got me a blood nose and two black eyes when i was in grsde school!i neverrealized i could swearlike thatback then! The older kid was making fun of my baseball knowledge!!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith