News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

Started by jvw2008, December 24, 2020, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvw2008

Well it's been a crazy year, and it's not quite over yet.

To all of my friends here:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, from me and mine! While we put our stress and worries aside for a heartbeat to celebrate Christ's birth, I hope you all find a little of the peace and joy of the season. It's a good time to be thankful for even the things we take for granted.

This forum has been a source of knowledge and camaraderie for me almost every day of the past year. Thank you for the sharing and friendship. And a special thought of appreciation to Carlos for providing the site and our three great monitors for keeping us focused and moving forward.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'll! ????

DHuffman

Well said Jerry!

Merry Christmas to all!
Dave

gman47564

Thanks jerry.. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well..

And to the members and their families..Merry Christmas to all..
Grant

Learning One

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

rardoin

Merry Christmas to all. No matter how bad things seem there are always blessings to be found if we seek them.

sportacus

Merry Christmas all.  Glad to see 2020 about done.  Will admit hurricanes and upheaval in our country took me down a peg or two.  The upside:  God will load us up with challenges but no more than we can handle.  My new outlook; will remain faithful, courageous and strong for whatever the New Year brings. 
If you have the shot, take it.

autoxforfun

Merry Christmas to all.  This is a great time to appreciate our family, our blessings and the friends we have..  Thanks to all on the  forum for the making this a much better year.  Special wishes to Carlos and our moderators....well done.  
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

mnbogboy

Merry Christmas and thanks to all the members on here that make life a little bit better by showing their care for others.
God bless all as we look forward to better days.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

MJeff23

Merry Christmas from Alabama!  May all your groups be small and your primers plentiful in 2021!
Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

jvw2008

Especially the primer part!

bikemutt

Merry Christmas to all from us here in the PNW, we will trade rain for BR2 primers everyday, and twice on Sunday :)
Chris