News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

new member, new build

Started by ctmyers67, December 25, 2020, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctmyers67

hi, just joined, a friend of mine just built me a rifle on an mpa ba chassis, defiance deviant tactical action, bartlein m24 barrel, finished at 28', and a trigger tech diamond pro trigger,
barrel is threaded, and yes kw precision is the builder

autoxforfun

Welcome and Merry Christmas.  Very nice build with good components.  Great looking rifle that should perform well.  Look forward to see your results.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

jvw2008

Welcome to our community CT. I have a sister to your new build in red. It's one of my favorites! Really like the Deviant actions. Pretty nice Christmas gift. Enjoy!

Rob01

Welcome. Excellent build specs. Is the muzzle threaded? What is your planned use?

Ranger 188

Can't do much better than that.  Problem is,
you don't have excuses if it doesn't shoot well.  :o

BCz

Quote from: ctmyers67 on December 25, 2020, 10:13:44 AMhi, just joined, a friend of mine just built me a rifle on an mpa ba chassis, defiance deviant tactical action, bartlein m24 barrel, finished at 28', and a trigger tech diamond pro trigger,
Welcome and Merry Christmas
Tell Keith I said hi.
I knew I've seen those logs before.

MJeff23

Welcome!  Great Rig, I have a couple of them.  From my own tail-chasing experience, make sure you have plenty of clearance between the end of the chassis and the barrel.
Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

DHuffman

Welcome and that's a very nice rifle
Dave

gman47564

welcome to the forum ct... very nice rifle you got there... keep us posted on how it shoots...
Grant

ctmyers67

thanks so much, right now its in PA, hoping to bring it home soon

Rob01

Is the rifle visiting family in PA for the holidays? LOL

Who built it?

sportacus

Welcome ct.  You will enjoy it here.  Joe Collier built me a left hand deer rifle a couple of years ago on Defiant's Rebel action.  Smooth as silk.
If you have the shot, take it.

ctmyers67

this was built by KEITH WEIL, KW PRECISION

BCz

Quote from: ctmyers67 on December 26, 2020, 01:04:10 AMthis was built by KEITH WEIL, KW PRECISION
Keith does amazing work, with attention to every detail.
Your going to be real happy!
I would however check n see if he is including a
Keg of powder and brick of primer to go with it. Lol