Alamo Precision Rifles

Started by sportacus, December 17, 2020, 05:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportacus

thatmarine,
Talked to APR today.  They received the stock from AG Composites this morning.  Said I should have the rifle in my hands in four weeks.   
Thanks for the tip on Brian at A-Team.  Drive through Rayville at least twice a month. Only two hours from my house. Wish I had know about him seven months ago.  Have a 1991 left hand Kevlar 700 7 Mag from the custom shop that does not have 200 rounds through it. With 150 Scirocco's, it never disappoints.  Has killed every whitetail and mule deer it was ever pointed at. Will take it to Brian and have him tweak it and add a Trigger Tech.

If you have the shot, take it.

thatmarine

Quote from: sportacus on July 16, 2021, 03:06:01 PMthatmarine,
Talked to APR today.  They received the stock from AG Composites this morning.  Said I should have the rifle in my hands in four weeks.   
Thanks for the tip on Brian at A-Team.  Drive through Rayville at least twice a month. Only two hours from my house. Wish I had know about him seven months ago.  Have a 1991 left hand Kevlar 700 7 Mag from the custom shop that does not have 200 rounds through it. With 150 Scirocco's, it never disappoints.  Has killed every whitetail and mule deer it was ever pointed at. Will take it to Brian and have him tweak it and add a Trigger Tech.

You can add that triggertech your self its pretty easy. 10 min with the torque wrench.