News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

6.5 Grendel By the Weekend

Started by sportacus, July 21, 2020, 11:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportacus

Pick up a complete PSA lower at LGS Thursday.  Have a complete PSA Grendel 20" SS upper in the safe. 2.5# CMC flat trigger laying on the bench.  Plenty of ammo accumulated.  Will probably wear a 3-9 Leupold VXR.  This will be a dedicated bacon burner.  Still pi**ed about what they did to my sweet corn patch.  Flattened it in one night.  Ate stalks and all. This rig will get me by until I save up for a decent thermal, then I will get serious.
If you have the shot, take it.

Snaploader

Burn 'em up Sport.  I have used Grendel and Blackout to make loads of bacon.    My buddy uses Pulsar thermal with 300 blackout, 125 SST's that I load for him..... freezer full!  Be safe and have fun!
Mike

sportacus

Today, made the fatal mistake of watching Uncle Larry put together a AR lower.  Excellent video.  Proper tools and prep the key. I can do this.  Don't fish much anymore.  The AR affliction could fill the void.  Can buy quality components in dribs and drabs and not bust the bank.  I did rough work most of my life, but now as an old man,  get great satisfaction when I build something that takes a little thought and a steady touch.   Especially if it will reach out and touch Bambi and Porky.
If you have the shot, take it.

Longhair

Quote from: sportacus on July 22, 2020, 05:01:53 PMToday, made the fatal mistake of watching Uncle Larry put together a AR lower.  Excellent video.  Proper tools and prep the key. I can do this.  Don't fish much anymore.  The AR affliction could fill the void.  Can buy quality components in dribs and drabs and not bust the bank.  I did rough work most of my life, but now as an old man,  get great satisfaction when I build something that takes a little thought and a steady touch.   Especially if it will reach out and touch Bambi and Porky.
Be careful.......BRD is real!
Stay Out Of My Psychosis!