News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Forum Behavior

Started by DHuffman, December 10, 2019, 09:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dloforo

Just read through TWENTY pages of that warped sense of humor stuff and giggled all the way though! What's wrong with the cat memes?! I agree that there's no need to personally attack or belittle someone on a social media platform. However all this "politically correct" BS that protects some weak hearted, hand out seeking wingnut that is probably living off of my tax dollars just makes it more difficult for the rest of us to even exist. 99 people have to walk on egg shells and live in fear in everything we do all because of 1 moron's feelings about his/her percieved reality because "perception is reality" these days. I wouldn't be surprised If EVEN THIS POST offends or hurts someone's feelings, which is by no means my intent, however with as SOFT as the world is all of a sudden there's no telling.

dloforo

Not trying to stir the pot, I just believe people shouldn't be so quick to try to find reasons to be "offended" by silly little things. I wish we could turn back the clock and toughen up a bit. Anyone think their granddad would've gotten their feelings hurt over too many cat memes or incorrect usage of gender pronouns?

Fuj

Quote from: dloforo on December 11, 2019, 02:32:36 AMNot trying to stir the pot, I just believe people shouldn't be so quick to try to find reasons to be "offended" by silly little things. I wish we could turn back the clock and toughen up a bit.

Tell that to Jerry....

Either way, I'm outta here. Carlos will be pulling my account sometime
today.

dloforo

@Fuj I'm sorry you feel that way. I didn't see what happened in the thoughts section or whatever it's called but from what I've seen you've been a knowledgeable, helpful and contributing member to the forum. I hope you will reconsider.

rardoin

Quote from: eas1949 on December 10, 2019, 07:40:02 PMI can post the cat meme here if you guys that missed it would like to see it!   
Eric

This one's for you, Eric:

Rob01

So someone was upset over those cat memes? LOL I am glad I missed that.

DHuffman

Quote from: Rob01 on December 10, 2019, 06:05:34 PMIf you never moderated before then go slow. Don't be deleting or banning everyone who doesn't act like the queen of England with their manners. Moderating is an art. Learn it before wielding a heavy hand.

We've had our differences Rob but I appreciate the advise none the less.

I haven't banned anyone and I have NOT asked or recommended anyone be banned. I have edited or deleted more of MY OWN posts than anyone else's combined.

The shit show in the shout box needed removed sooner than later so I removed it.

If anyone feels I've wronged them as a mod by all means take it up with Carlos and if I'm out of line I'll step down without a peep.

Opinions differ and we all will disagree and I'm not saying we can't but if it's gonna get heated it shouldn't be on the home page in the Shout box (ironically)

Dave

txcas

Fuj account deleted as requested by him.  Locking post.