News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Lab Radar Firmware Versions

Started by Fuj, February 14, 2019, 03:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuj

I have not checked in awhile, but I see version 1.2.4 is
listed for download. (zip file)

DDRH65CM

thanks for the update!  I checked the notes and nothing on the issue with Bluetooth disconnecting.  seems to work fine if i'm not shooting.  But for some reason, recoil blast? maybe?  causing bluetooth to disconnect from 3 different phones and 1 tablet.  all are Android based.

then it's very difficult to reconnect.  Also, if the Radar was not able to read the velocity but was activated "Error" , there's no way to reset it from the app.

Fuj

I just use my lab as it came. No funky extra electronics to
mess with. I just don't see the need.

autoxforfun

I use my phone with my labradar all the time and really like the way it works...especially that I have the data on my phone for later if I want to look at particular result.   There have been a couple FW releases.  I will apologize for my lack of detail here but I don't have the unit available to reference.  But when the 1st release came out (perhaps 1.1.5) that supported bluetooth and the phone application, it worked well.  Then there was an update to the latest version (1.2.4).  When I went to that version, I started getting a lot of disconnects......so I went back to the prior release.  Over time, I see that I will get an occasional disconnect but it has been much more reliable.   There are still a few small glitches where I need to select the item from the series to get the data but not a big deal....typical software stuff.

Bob
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

autoxforfun

Some corrections to my FW versions:  What I started with and still use is 1.2.0.  What I had issues with was 1.2.2.  The latest is 1.2.4 which I have not tried.

Bob
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Rob78

Quote from: Fuj on March 11, 2019, 05:09:19 PMI just use my lab as it came. No funky extra electronics to
mess with. I just don't see the need.

I haven't updated mine either.  While the Bluetooth connect is nifty, it's not a "must have" for me.