News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

FX-120i reloading scale jig

Started by gorillamotors, January 12, 2019, 07:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regnar

@gorillamotors,

I have an idea for something simple (i think) to make for prs rifles.  If you might be intrested pm me.  I would pay you just to make me a couple.
The only thing better than me spending my own money, is my friends spending it for me

Danbonzo

Quote from: Regnar on January 12, 2019, 10:25:29 AMPlain and simple,

The billet is better.  Everything 419 offers as an up grade is better.  In fact, I wish Adam offered the auto throw with all the up grades right out of the box.
When purchasing the AD FX120i from Cambridge Environmental you can now buy it as a package deal outfitted w all the billet bling, lexan, etc..

I for one am very intrigued by the 3D printing, the future is here..

OP very cool, and we appreciate the offer!
Mighty neighborly of you ????????
RIP Chris Cornell

Regnar

Quote from: Danbonzo on January 12, 2019, 02:36:59 PMWhen purchasing the AD FX120i from Cambridge Environmental you can now buy it as a package deal outfitted w all the billet bling, lexan, etc..

I for one am very intrigued by the 3D printing, the future is here..

OP very cool, and we appreciate the offer!
Mighty neighborly of you ????????

Unless there are better material that can be used other than what adam uses, billet aluminium js far superior.  Everything is quieter and sturdier and because of it my guess is that the scale will be better off.
The only thing better than me spending my own money, is my friends spending it for me

Danbonzo

Quote from: Regnar on January 12, 2019, 04:07:10 PMUnless there are better material that can be used other than what adam uses, billet aluminium js far superior.  Everything is quieter and sturdier and because of it my guess is that the scale will be better off.
I don't believe anyone is arguing that billet aluminum is inferior to the plastic resins utilized in 3D printing. They are simply a less expensive option is all. Now considering the OP has offered the file at the generous price of "free" to someone with or having access to an actual 3D printer-it's a rather nice upgrade.
RIP Chris Cornell

Ranger 188

If you could do this and sell it, then you've got something.
3D printed.  Do you think even in a very hard plastic, could you get 1-2 shots before melting or blowing it apart?
https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/3d-printed-suppressor-from-sig.6921451/#post-7459115

Fuj

That there printer is pretty low priced, considering. Hell, I
just got done doing a 50 cent part on my $4000 Bridgeport.
Now about that printer ??  Can you lay down Zytel ?? If you
can, think about doing a mini chassis for Savage short actions.
As it is....How long and wide can you print ??

CaptGrumpy

I am content with just using the Area 419 parts.
Chris
Yup! That is a 6.5 in my saddle scabbard

ed308

Quote from: CaptGrumpy on January 14, 2019, 11:30:15 PMI am content with just using the Area 419 parts.

Area419 stuff is like crack. I have an addiction problem. I'll admit it..., I can't get enough of it!