Skip to main content
Topic: Alpha Munitions Brass (Read 1171 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Alpha Munitions Brass

Reply #15
I got my 200 rounds of Alpha Brass, it's nice looking and packaged nicely too, I'll be testing some of it soon.
Also Bob put a nice note in with it. I like the Alpha ball cap too.

As a young man they said your starting out in the machine shop as a Hambone. Here's a broom, scoop and wheel barrel. Those were some fun days.

Reply #16
When I bought my 200 pieces Bob advised their brass has about 3.6% less capacity than the Hornady cases.  They make them a little thicker to last longer.  I reduce my powder amount by the same 3.6% stated within manuals.  I use RL26 with Fed GM 215 magnum primers and I am getting 2850 fps with the Berger 135 Hunter.  I haven't pushed it much beyond that but will see if I can hit 2900.
love the 135 hunters.

Reply #17
Who in the hell stocks this brass?
(6.5cm LR specifically)
Only retailer I see stocking it is CORE and they are sold the f out.
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #18
Its in demand
We were supposed to see it here any day. Its now been put back to September :(
Don't look down on people unless you're helping them up.

Reply #19
My first post here. jvw2008 thanks for the link to the primer pocket plugs. Just ordered both of them. I can see right now between Alpha brass and 21st Century I'm going to spend a pile of $$$$ :)) Thanks Tom
Tikka CTR 24" SS

Reply #20
My first post here. jvw2008 thanks for the link to the primer pocket plugs. Just ordered both of them. I can see right now between Alpha brass and 21st Century I'm going to spend a pile of $$$$ :)) Thanks Tom

Welcome Tom. Fair warning about Jvw2008, he is the resident bad influence when it comes to mind control over spending your hard earned dollars. He gets in your head and next thing you know packages are showing up days later. lol
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #21
Welcome aboard  Tom and ditto/\ /\
Dave

Reply #22
Welcome Tom. Fair warning about Jvw2008, he is the resident bad influence when it comes to mind control over spending your hard earned dollars. He gets in your head and next thing you know packages are showing up days later. lol

Cold ..... that’s just cold. 🤑

Tom - welcome. Glad we could help you on your way down the rabbit hole. There are a bunch of us down there. You won’t be lonely. 😊

Reply #23
HAHAHA
Shouldn't throw stones in glass houses bro !
Between you & Jerry you 2  have cost me a fortune , then there's Swampy who got me on the Defiance bandwagon all those years ago ......nothing like working your way up lmao....
Don't look down on people unless you're helping them up.

Reply #24
No kidding.  If I never found this forum, I'd have a winter place in Florida.
Really..   8)

Reply #25
HAHAHA
Shouldn't throw stones in glass houses bro !
Between you & Jerry you 2  have cost me a fortune , then there's Swampy who got me on the Defiance bandwagon all those years ago ......nothing like working your way up lmao....
Lmao
Yahhhhhhh I held you at gun point 🙄
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #26
Don't feel bad ... he got me too. Ordered a 100 6mm creedmoor alpha cases this morning. 🤓 not mentioning any names but there's some on here that could sell sand in the desert...🤔  lol
Grant

Reply #27
Don't feel bad ... he got me too. Ordered a 100 6mm creedmoor alpha cases this morning. 🤓 not mentioning any names but there's some on here that could sell sand in the desert...🤔  lol

:D
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

Reply #28
We should post his name and address out their and follow him to restaurants and
yell things at him.
Oh thats right, we as Americans are better than that.  Some

Reply #29
Grant, you need a backhoe, to dig that rabbit hole... ( cave )