Skip to main content
Topic: Rock River NM trigger? (Read 527 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rock River NM trigger?

Reply #15
I have 6 of the NM triggers in various AR10 & AR15's.  Love'm.  Have tried other drop ins like Strike Industries, Timney and Larue.  I like the 2 stage design and longevity.  I started buying them 10 yrs ago and never had to replace one for any defects.  Just MHO.  Mike

Reply #16
I have a RR with a 24” bull and a nm trigger. Mine was supposed to be 1 and 2 pounds. Personally, I wouldn’t like it for hunting, but for steel or paper punching, I LOVE it. I can really get into a rythem with it. I wouldn’t trade it for another, especially for the money. That said, we all have our likes and dislikes.

Reply #17
I have a RR with a 24” bull and a nm trigger. Mine was supposed to be 1 and 2 pounds. Personally, I wouldn’t like it for hunting, but for steel or paper punching, I LOVE it. I can really get into a rythem with it. I wouldn’t trade it for another, especially for the money. That said, we all have our likes and dislikes.

One and two pound triggers are generally not recommended.
A Rock Rivers AR0093NMK is 4.5 lbs. The Rock Rivers AR0093NMK-V
(Varmint) is 3.5 lbs, give or take an ounce or two.
Keeping my bad Kharma intact since 1952

Reply #18
One and two pound triggers are generally not recommended.
A Rock Rivers AR0093NMK is 4.5 lbs. The Rock Rivers AR0093NMK-V
(Varmint) is 3.5 lbs, give or take an ounce or two.
The LAR-15V was purchased before any of the new designations and it is a 1 pound first stage and a 2 pound second stage. Whether it is off an ounce or two here or there is up for discussion....