Skip to main content
Topic: When it rains H4350, it pours (Read 600 times) previous topic - next topic

When it rains H4350, it pours

Yesterday I decided to quit messing around and just buy some H4350, I found 9 lbs online which I bought. Then today I meet a fellow who said he's moving to a new shooting plan, sold me 5 lbs unopened H4350 for $100, all from the same lot.

Average cost per pound is just under $25, not sure if that's a good deal or not, it's no more than I pay for Varget of VV N120 around here for sure.

In any event, I don't know if members here who use H4350 have a Sportsman's Warehouse nearby but the fellow I bought the 5 lbs from says the store near him is getting H4350 in all the time these days, FWIW.
Chris

Re: When it rains H4350, it pours

Reply #1
I have a Sportsmans right down the road and the Gun counter guy is a bench shooter. When they have it being delivered he calls all his buddies and its sold the second they open the doors. Same with RL16 and 26. anything else they have, but those two seem to be gold to them. I expressed my dismay and they dont care who its sold to as long as its sold. Oh well. I got lucky and another Deputy stopped at the gun show and a gentleman had an unopened case under $29 a pound. He text and Im stocked.
Sean 
Bergara HMR, Bergara LRP

Reply #2
Yesterday I decided to quit messing around and just buy some H4350, I found 9 lbs online which I bought. Then today I meet a fellow who said he's moving to a new shooting plan, sold me 5 lbs unopened H4350 for $100, all from the same lot.

Average cost per pound is just under $25, not sure if that's a good deal or not, it's no more than I pay for Varget of VV N120 around here for sure.

In any event, I don't know if members here who use H4350 have a Sportsman's Warehouse nearby but the fellow I bought the 5 lbs from says the store near him is getting H4350 in all the time these days, FWIW.

Must be nice, I pay $50 per pound up here in Canada.

Reply #3
If I don't have 16# of H4350 on hand I break out in a cold sweat and waste untold hours online shopping.
Dave

Reply #4
Well looks like Bikemutt didn't get it all.  Reloading Unlimited, Bruno Shooters Supply, Cover Six Tactical, Recobs Target Shop and Precision Reloading has 1 pounders for sale if anyone still needs some!!
Marvin

Reply #5
I got my online order from Powder Valley, just under $26/lb, no 8lb jugs available.
Chris

Reply #6
i was in local (100 miles ) gun shop getting bullets yesterday & jokingly asked if they had any H4350,, he pointed to a bunch of 8lb jugs. i believei i got hard for a second  ; )