Skip to main content
Topic: pics of your rigs  (Read 73540 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: pics of your rigs

Reply #630
How you like that glorified BB gun?  ;)

The Ruger Guide Gun is the factory culmination of. What I've spent many thousands of dollars trying to achieve in other rifles I've had built. I traded my 9.3x64 Brenneke for it. For me, I got the better deal. Redily available components !!!!!!!!!!
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.

Reply #631
CTF I thought you were going to get the NF, I know they are ridiculously priced but they don't go hay with either.

Reply #632

Christensen Arms MPR Vortex PST Gen II 5-25

Reply #633
  Ya, the eyepiece bumped my ball cap bil and went totally out of focus . and a bunch of specks flew up onto one of the lenses inside the scope . . I can't get the reticle and the scope image to come into focus at the same time. Except on 1 power. So its going back . I'm going to try the Nikon 1-4×24 Black Force on it next. Hopefully it will hold up.
Well that sucks
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #634
CTF I thought you were going to get the NF, I know they are ridiculously priced but they don't go hay with either.

Ya, its all about the bucks tho. Wife wants a vacation this summer. Kinda shoots my scope money in the foot. :-/
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.

Reply #635
Hi....don't mean to switch gears on this thread but can someone give quick instructions on how to post pictures to this forum.

Thanks,

AmmoParks

Reply #636
What I do is upload my pics to imgbb.com
 Then copy the link and paste it in my post.
 Its so easy a logger can do it.
 There are other image hosting sites like Photobucket ect.
 Imgbb is fairly user friendly even with cell phones.

Reply #637
 Or you can go thru the post menu and upload directly from your fon or computer and it will post a thumbnail like I just did in my above post.

Reply #638

Here’s my latest creation. Dropped my TL3 Dasher into a MPA BA Comp chassis. I’m really liking it so far. Only used it in one match to date but it’s a keeper.
Patriot Valley Arms have a good supply of these in stock. Josh is giving good deals on them if you’re in the market..
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #639
Hi....don't mean to switch gears on this thread but can someone give quick instructions on how to post pictures to this forum.

Thanks,

AmmoParks
Try this AmmoParks.
https://postimages.org/
Copy then paste the “direct link” in the drop down here
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #640
The Bergara HMR.....have a few fun accessories on the way.
Jeremy - Huffman, TX - Elk, Deer, Hog Hunting Fool!

Reply #641
New Build from: Alamo Precision Rifles out of Hurst Texas...
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Barrel: 24 inch Bartlein #3 with a 1:8 twist
Trigger: Timney set at 2 pounds
Stock: H.S. Precision Black with Blue Webbing
Scope: Zeiss HD-5  3-15-44  Z800 reticle

Marvin

Reply #642
Looks nice !

Reply #643
Cold Trigger Finger: Thank You Very Much!! Yes I think she's a keeper, broker her in today and even took her to 550 and 600 yards using the Ziess ballistic program.. With the proper velocity, B.C. and elevation she was dead on>>>>
Marvin

Reply #644
  Since I haven't done the long range thing yet. I still like my rifles to look like hunting rifles. Yours looks like a hunting rifle ! Very nice !
 I do wonder about the blue color in the stock, but maybe the colors aren't coming thru in the pic like they are IRL.