Skip to main content
Topic: pics of your rigs  (Read 64716 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: pics of your rigs

Reply #630
How you like that glorified BB gun?  ;)

The Ruger Guide Gun is the factory culmination of. What I've spent many thousands of dollars trying to achieve in other rifles I've had built. I traded my 9.3x64 Brenneke for it. For me, I got the better deal. Redily available components !!!!!!!!!!
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.

Reply #631
CTF I thought you were going to get the NF, I know they are ridiculously priced but they don't go hay with either.

Reply #632

Christensen Arms MPR Vortex PST Gen II 5-25

Reply #633
  Ya, the eyepiece bumped my ball cap bil and went totally out of focus . and a bunch of specks flew up onto one of the lenses inside the scope . . I can't get the reticle and the scope image to come into focus at the same time. Except on 1 power. So its going back . I'm going to try the Nikon 1-4×24 Black Force on it next. Hopefully it will hold up.
Well that sucks
RIP Chris Cornell

Reply #634
CTF I thought you were going to get the NF, I know they are ridiculously priced but they don't go hay with either.

Ya, its all about the bucks tho. Wife wants a vacation this summer. Kinda shoots my scope money in the foot. :-/
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.