News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

front rest ?

Started by cocopuff, March 12, 2015, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampthang

FOR A MAN LOOKING FOR A GRRRREAT  REST THAT I WISH I HAD BACK IS A SINCLAIRE GEN II WITH WINDAGE TOP. THE COMPETITION MODEL IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT FOR THE MONEY- I HAD ONE BUT DUE TO A FOAMING AT THE MOUTH FIT I PITCHED SEVERAL YRS AGO I BUSTED MINE :'(
NOT KNOWING PARTS COUL;D BE REPLACED I CHUNKED IT LIKE A TOTAL DUMDASS
OH HOW I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME AND RE-THINK MY DECISION AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT.
BSUMOBA HAS A NICE BALD EAGLE FOR SALE- HE S A BROTHER HERE SO HOLLAR AT HIM FOR A GOOD DEAL, IF YOU LIKE THE BALD EAGLE.
"kill em all"

westside benny

Quote from: swampthang on May 29, 2015, 04:00:19 AMFOR A MAN LOOKING FOR A GRRRREAT  REST THAT I WISH I HAD BACK IS A SINCLAIRE GEN II WITH WINDAGE TOP. THE COMPETITION MODEL IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT FOR THE MONEY- I HAD ONE BUT DUE TO A FOAMING AT THE MOUTH FIT I PITCHED SEVERAL YRS AGO I BUSTED MINE :'(
NOT KNOWING PARTS COUL;D BE REPLACED I CHUNKED IT LIKE A TOTAL DUMDASS
OH HOW I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME AND RE-THINK MY DECISION AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT.
BSUMOBA HAS A NICE BALD EAGLE FOR SALE- HE S A BROTHER HERE SO HOLLAR AT HIM FOR A GOOD DEAL, IF YOU LIKE THE BALD EAGLE.

I looked up Gen II Sinclaires after you posted this but couldn't find any, just parts...are those no longer?  Did see that the new Sinclaires are several hundred's of $$$ more.  Again, for me, at this point in my life $170.00 represented a good max price point (the point where I might be left wishing for a few refinements but not riddled with regret for having purchased a complete POS). 

Wish I would have known about our colleague's wanting to get rid of one.  Could have been a mutual win. I will keep that in mind to cast of a line in the future(there will no doubt be other items).  Say, ya know anyone that wants to make a good deal on a 21st Century priming tool 8)

swampthang

hahahaha, no but when you find one you can thank me later.
"kill em all"

Stugotz

I have been using one of these for a little over a year now:

SINCLAIR BENCHREST STYLE LIGHTWEIGHT REST
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

cocopuff

got the cadwel rock br...came today..al set for tomorrow if it aint raining..i think
i am going to like it...
[mergedate]1433362305[/mergedate]
mowed a few lawns,got some extra cash and bought one
of those calldwell BR REST...Love it  real heavy and steady..
when in trouble or in doubt,run in circles scream and shout