Skip to main content
Topic: A compilation of random thoughts and things I have discovered in the last few we (Read 82 times) previous topic - next topic

A compilation of random thoughts and things I have discovered in the last few we

1.  MCARBO making improved trigger spring for the Ruger American series of rimfire/centerfire.
2.  Bought a couple of RA 6.5 CM compacts a few months ago.  Mentioned earlier, 20" barrel in predator profile.  Setting them up, another surprise, forearm stiffer and requires no mods except some Dremel action to relieve contact.
3. Big fan of Seekins Precision rings. Pricey and try to catch them on sale.  On just about all the hunting sticks.  Had taken a pair of 30mm medium height off a safe queen I traded.  Setting up wife's Browning, missing 1 cap screw.  Da**it!!  Searched high and low, no joy.   Thinking, a $120 set of rings now worthless.  "For Want of a Nail."  Substitute cap screw.  Could not let it go. Did the net search, NADA.  E-mailed Seekins with my dilemma.  Response within 8 hours.  Two cap screws inbound, gratis.  Great customer service.
"That is all, Out."
If you have the shot, take it.

Re: A compilation of random thoughts and things I have discovered in the last few we

Reply #1
I like the MCARBO X-bolt trigger springs, got my target rifle down to 1.5lb RELIABLE pull.

Being a cheapskate I like the Vortex matched scope ring sets, a bit less costly than the Seekins. But yeah, the Seekins are excellent.
Chris