Skip to main content
Topic: A very nice catalog came today. (Read 240 times) previous topic - next topic

A very nice catalog came today.

I was thinking paper catalogs are out, nata, no more, history. Today I got a hell of a nice Reloading catalog from Midway USA.
195 pages of glossy color good stuff to look at and pick my wallet. Uncle Larry does some things wrong but this was a good thing.
I may have to go back and give him some more business.
Very Nice Midway USA. HB
As a young man they said your starting out in the machine shop as a Hambone. Here's a broom, scoop and wheel barrel. Those were some fun days.

Re: A very nice catalog came today.

Reply #1
Ditto.
See you at the range.

Reply #2
I wonder why Uncle Larry did that ??  I got mine about a
week ago, and a Natchez catalog 2 days before. About
time there was something new to put in the bathroom !!
Keeping my bad Kharma intact since 1952

Reply #3
Mine is sitting right by the throne.😎
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Reply #4
Got mine!
Dave

Reply #5
Got mine as well.... Like I haven't spent enough already!  lol
If you're gonna fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.   ... and brother its starting to rain.

Reply #6
Got mine too and I like the new format.
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It's what you leave behind you when you go.

Reply #7
Now if they would just get back to the original shipping instead of handing the package off to the USPS.  Agreed on the reloading magazine though.  I received mine a few days ago.

Reply #8
I still haven't got one. Lol and I've gave uncle Larry a pretty good chunk of change the last few years. Maybe tomorrow... lol
Grant

Reply #9
I got mine and it already disappeared as my wife thinks that I am not spending money reloading which I won't have to as my brother passed and that almost doubled my components and certainly doubled all my presses and tooling. I now have over 200# of powder (40# of RL-16 & 48# of H4350) + much more and God knows how many bullets & primers now. I need to get this all boxed up and moved to Idaho to build me the ultimate reloading bench this summer. I might have to get a Dillon progressive to load handgun ammo and then I think I am done for a few years. The only thing I think that I can store up more of is more Barnes Bullets to load.
I had a dream! Free at last, Free at last! Moving to Idaho

Reply #10
Got mine.  Also got a birthday deal from Midway.  Bought some discounted trail cameras and 8 GB SD cards.  Tax time makes life kind of lean.  Only spending on "deals" and things I really gotta, gotta have.  Riiight.
If you have the shot, take it.

Reply #11
Got mine today, now I see why the OP. I was gonna read WA Fish/Hunt news tomorrow, darn got something else to check out.
Chris