A very nice catalog came today.

Started by hambone1971, March 13, 2019, 10:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hambone1971

I was thinking paper catalogs are out, nata, no more, history. Today I got a hell of a nice Reloading catalog from Midway USA.
195 pages of glossy color good stuff to look at and pick my wallet. Uncle Larry does some things wrong but this was a good thing.
I may have to go back and give him some more business.
Very Nice Midway USA. HB
As a young man they said your starting out in the machine shop as a Hambone. Here's a broom, scoop and wheel barrel. Those were some fun days.

lathoto

See you at the range.

Fuj

I wonder why Uncle Larry did that ??  I got mine about a
week ago, and a Natchez catalog 2 days before. About
time there was something new to put in the bathroom !!

mnbogboy

Mine is sitting right by the throne.????
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

DHuffman

Dave

jeffmedlin

Got mine as well.... Like I haven't spent enough already!  lol
If you're gonna fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.   ... and brother its starting to rain.

ohiococonut

Got mine too and I like the new format.
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It's what you leave behind you when you go.

Orezona

Now if they would just get back to the original shipping instead of handing the package off to the USPS.  Agreed on the reloading magazine though.  I received mine a few days ago.

gman47564

I still haven't got one. Lol and I've gave uncle Larry a pretty good chunk of change the last few years. Maybe tomorrow... lol
Grant

CaptGrumpy

I got mine and it already disappeared as my wife thinks that I am not spending money reloading which I won't have to as my brother passed and that almost doubled my components and certainly doubled all my presses and tooling. I now have over 200# of powder (40# of RL-16 & 48# of H4350) + much more and God knows how many bullets & primers now. I need to get this all boxed up and moved to Idaho to build me the ultimate reloading bench this summer. I might have to get a Dillon progressive to load handgun ammo and then I think I am done for a few years. The only thing I think that I can store up more of is more Barnes Bullets to load.
Chris
Yup! That is a 6.5 in my saddle scabbard

sportacus

Got mine.  Also got a birthday deal from Midway.  Bought some discounted trail cameras and 8 GB SD cards.  Tax time makes life kind of lean.  Only spending on "deals" and things I really gotta, gotta have.  Riiight.
If you have the shot, take it.

bikemutt

Got mine today, now I see why the OP. I was gonna read WA Fish/Hunt news tomorrow, darn got something else to check out.
Chris