News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Area 419 free fix

Started by CaptGrumpy, April 25, 2019, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptGrumpy

Apparently they had a few complaints about powder still coming out of the powder pan even with the new straw replacement nozzle and they came out with a fix at no cost to those of us already vested in the upgrade.

Chris
Yup! That is a 6.5 in my saddle scabbard

Learning One

Quote from: CaptGrumpy on April 25, 2019, 09:46:27 PMApparently they had a few complaints about powder still coming out of the powder pan even with the new straw replacement nozzle and they came out with a fix at no cost to those of us already vested in the upgrade.

Did they send you a notice about this? I haven't heard anything and I didn't see it on their website.

ed308

Here's a link to order.  Add SPILL for free shipping.

https://www.area419.com/product/auto-trickler-straw-replacement-baffle/

CaptGrumpy

Quote from: Learning One on April 26, 2019, 06:17:09 PMDid they send you a notice about this? I haven't heard anything and I didn't see it on their website.

No notice! I happened to venture back to their website fearing that there might be more upgrades to invest my retirement money in for my loading pleasure when I happened across the mod and super stoked that it was free and shipped free to me as well! Great customer service right there!
Chris

DHuffman

Dave

Learning One

sharpdoug

Had to file the edge of the crescent to get the fit right but it works and it's free.

CaptGrumpy

Quote from: sharpdoug on April 28, 2019, 06:11:53 AMHad to file the edge of the crescent to get the fit right but it works and it's free.

Mine fit perfectly and works great. No mod needed to it.
Chris