News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

pics of your rigs

Started by M.O.A., August 18, 2012, 03:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Trigger Finger

Troth; very nice looking rifle. What are the particulars on it ? Where in Canada r u ?
 Welcome to the Creedmoor Forum !!
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.

bigdaddyWSM

Heres my new 6mm creedmoor.  Older 4.27'' Savage action double blind mag, was a  .223. new .308 bolt, new heavy lug barrel nut & Shilen ss match barrel from Northland shooters supply.  McMillan Game scout stock.  Vortex HS/LR 4-16x50 scope.

troth

Quote from: Cold Trigger Finger on April 22, 2018, 03:14:42 AMTroth; very nice looking rifle. What are the particulars on it ? Where in Canada r u ?
 Welcome to the Creedmoor Forum !!
6.5 creedmoor, im in bc.

frankie

26" 6.5mm Creedmoor - Hawk Hill custom barrel
YHM 7.62 ULT Suppressor
Magpul PRS Stock
Seekins Precision Rail
Timney Trigger
LRI bolt shroud
Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52mm Scope

bobwire

Savage MSR 10 Long Range 6.5 Creed, Vortex PST Gen II 5x25 FFP, Seekins Rings, Magpul PRS stock, ELF Trigger & anti walk pins, Precision Armament M11 muzzle brake and Atlas bipod.

bobwire

Ruger RPR Gen I 6.5 Creed, Jard trigger, Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5x27x56 scope, Geissele Precision mount, Magpul PRS stock, Silencerco Omega,and Atlas bipod.

Cold Trigger Finger

BobWire;
 Those are some nice looking rifles. !!
If your going to be a Bush Alaskan You need a perfect winter rifle. The Ruger M77 Hawkeye SS in 6.5 Creedmoor is mine.<br>You are being watched.

Cold Trigger Finger

375 Ruger;  Ruger M77 Hawkeye Guide Gun

Cold Trigger Finger

Sighted in while working up a load.
 Just got it zeroed when the scope went haywire

Danbonzo

Quote from: Cold Trigger Finger on May 05, 2018, 12:23:55 PMSighted in while working up a load.
 Just got it zeroed when the scope went haywire
@Cold Trigger Finger- "scope went haywire"??
RIP Chris Cornell

dadajack

Quote from: Cold Trigger Finger on May 05, 2018, 12:02:18 PM375 Ruger;  Ruger M77 Hawkeye Guide Gun

How you like that glorified BB gun?  ;)
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

jvw2008

Glen that looks good/nice and also badass. What game specifically do you intend to cover with that caliber?

Cold Trigger Finger

Quote from: Danbonzo on May 18, 2018, 06:29:57 AM@Cold Trigger Finger- "scope went haywire"??

Ya, the eyepiece bumped my ball cap bil and went totally out of focus . and a bunch of specks flew up onto one of the lenses inside the scope . . I can't get the reticle and the scope image to come into focus at the same time. Except on 1 power. So its going back . I'm going to try the Nikon 1-4×24 Black Force on it next. Hopefully it will hold up.

Cold Trigger Finger

Quote from: jvw2008 on May 18, 2018, 08:25:47 AMGlen that looks good/nice and also badass. What game specifically do you intend to cover with that caliber?

A 375 is a nice general purpose rifle up here. Atp. I have 250 gr TTSX BT loaded with 82.5 gr Rl17 with a CCI 250 primer. Haven't checked the speed on them yet. I'll also try H4350 and maybe Rl16 and prolly go to a Fed215 primer for all seasons performance.
 It's too much for fox , lynx, and coyote. But it would be fine on a wolf. I've killed lots of deer with the 375. Great for moose. Fine for caribou and good for bears. Like the 338 Winchester. Its a good all around cart.
 I need to get an inexpensive source of jacketed 375 bullets. Something around 50 cents a bullet or less for blasting. But will prolly hunt the 250 ttsxbt.