Skip to main content
October 23, 2017 ...

Topic: Savage 10 GRS  (Read 207 times) previous topic - next topic

Savage 10 GRS
Hey folks im considering getting a Savage 10 GRS in glorious 6.5 creed. I was wandering if anyone has any experiences with this rifle or the Savage 10 line in 6.5 creed.

Want to know if its a good rifle or not for entry level precision rifle shooting or if I should be looking for something else.
At the moment im rocking a Savage 11 vt in .308 and love the rifle, but looking to break out into that 6.5 majesty.

• gman47564
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Savage 10 GRS
Reply #1
mr church I think the 10 grs would put a smile on your face... I have the 10 ba stealth and a 10 predator hunter max 1 and love them both... both will shoot little tiny groups if I do my part...
Grant

Reply #2
I'd say it's a good entry to get your feet wet.  I have a home built 6.5Creedmoor Savage with a GRS stock. 

The forearm isn't super stiff but the stock is awesome.  I have a light varmint profile on my rifle and it is a decent hunting weight.  It's strictly a right hand shooter stock, keep that in mind. 

Reply #3
Thanks for your feedback guys!

• bob_atl
  • [*][*]
Reply #4
Hey folks im considering getting a Savage 10 GRS in glorious 6.5 creed. I was wandering if anyone has any experiences with this rifle....
How's about an update, did a 10 GRS jump in the cart &  follow you home ??  ;)
... rule #9 ...