Skip to main content
Topic: Where do you buy your new brass? (Read 570 times) previous topic - next topic

Where do you buy your new brass?

I was just wondering where you guys buy your brass.
I've been looking on:
Graf&Sons
Brownells
MidSouth
I'm trying to shop around for the best deal on bulk brass. Even a big purchase of smaller quantities would do.

Thanks.

Re: Where do you buy your new brass?

Reply #2
PV is a great source for rifle brass, but I get all my pistol brass from Starline.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

Reply #3
Bullets.com used to be a great source - used to be. 😢

PrecisionReloading, MidSouth, and Natchez are good sources to check in addition to PV.

Reply #4
Used to get a lot of brass from bullets.com, I get a lot of my brass from Midway because of how easy the checkout process is. I don't  mind paying a little more because of that and the quick shipping and always do the round up to the NRA but if Larry doesn't have it I shop around and find the best deal with whoever has it.

Say what you want about Midway but Larry gives a "ton" of money to the NRA. I realize a lot of that money is customers money he's just gathering and passing on but it's still more than most retailers are doing.

Precision Reloading is very good as Jerry mentioned. They're almost local to me and I ussually recieved purchases in two days.
Dave

Reply #5
Check out sages reloading supply.  He carries hornandy, star line and gwt.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing"

Reply #6
Might find some different options here:

https://ammoseek.com/
Mike

Reply #7
Local Gun shop 2 miles away has the cheapest deals I’ve ever seen.  

Reply #8
I have been extremely happy with my Starline brass and buy direct from Starline
Stop the Gun Rights Abuse @ #Me2A

Reply #9
If you buy brass directly from Starline don't forget to ask for your military discount if you qualify. Every penny helps.
RPR 6.5 Creedmoor
Bergara 6 Creedmoor

Reply #10
Precision Reloading is my go to source but I also have bought a lot over the years from Midway, and Reloading International.  I usually get emails from Mid South and Precision on stuff on sale, and if I need it and it's a good price I pull the trigger right away. We have a Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse locally and sometimes they have a good price, but usually on stuff I don't need.

Reply #11
I was looking for Lapua and found them at a daily good price at Midway USA. 
In adversity remember to keep an even mind, train hard and fight easy.
                            Horace and Alexander Suvorov

Reply #12
I forgot to add that Starline offers a 10% Military/Vet/LE discount but you have to call your order in to get the discount. Well worth it to me as that is $15 to spend elsewhere when I order 250 cases.
Stop the Gun Rights Abuse @ #Me2A

Reply #13
I watch the sales racks and watch for free shipping. I’ve got it from Midway, Graf’s, Powder Valley and others.

Reply #14
I buy mine directly from the Gunwerks online store, very good brass & priced right at Hornady prices for 100.