News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

AMP annealer Aztec mode now available!

Started by bikemutt, April 12, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icebug

That looks awesome! Respect!
Thanks Hambone!

jeffmedlin

My AMP Annealer Mark II shows up tomorrow! 

I think its pretty cool with the design you guys have come up with... but with my limited time... I decided to stay the AMP.

Getting pretty stoked... I have hundreds of cartridges ready to anneal.
If you're gonna fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.   ... and brother its starting to rain.

bikemutt

Quote from: jeffmedlin on November 29, 2018, 02:27:57 PMMy AMP Annealer Mark II shows up tomorrow! 

I think its pretty cool with the design you guys have come up with... but with my limited time... I decided to stay the AMP.

Getting pretty stoked... I have hundreds of cartridges ready to anneal.

You won't regret it.

Funny how as I get closer to retirement I have a new outlook on the value of time; when I was younger and making money I knew exactly, to the penny, what an hour of my time was worth. Now as I see the number of hours I have left to sell, or enjoy, get smaller day by day, those hours are priceless :)
Chris

jeffmedlin

Damn the new AMP is amazing!

Knocked out 400 rounds of 6.5, and 200 rounds of .338 LM last night ........ and no longer have to worry about boxing it up...shipping it off to be annealed .... then waiting on it to return.
If you're gonna fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.   ... and brother its starting to rain.